- 150 g Icing sugar
- 3 span> Protein (Gr. M)
- salt span>
- 200 g span> desiccated coconut
- baking paper or 40 round baking wafers (40 mm)
very simple span>
- Sift through powdered sugar. Beat the egg white and 1 pinch of salt with the whisk of the mixer until stiff. (Important: the bowl and whisk must be free of grease!).
- Gradually pour in the powdered sugar and beat until the powdered sugar has dissolved. Fold in desiccated coconut with a spatula (do not stir).
- Line two baking sheets with baking paper and, if necessary, spread the wafers on top. Preheat the oven (electric stove: 125 ° C / convection: 100 ° C / gas: level 1–2). Use two teaspoons to place small heaps at a distance on the trays or on the wafers.
- Bake in a hot oven for 30–40 minutes. Let the macaroons cool in the switched off oven. Carefully remove from the paper (not from the wafers). Macaroons keep for up to 2 weeks in cookie jars.
1 piece approx:
- 50 kcal li>
- 1 g protein
- 3 g fat
- 4 g carbohydrates