Coconut macaroons with marinated orange fillets
- 150 g desiccated coconut
- 2 sp an> protein
- 75 g Sugar
- 1 coated tablespoons of baking cocoa
- 3 spa n> Oranges (approx. 300 g each)
- 10 g ginger tuber
- 2 EL Honey
- coconut chips and mint
- baking paper
- Roast the desiccated coconut in a pan without fat, turning until golden brown. Take out of the pan and let cool down. Beat egg whites until stiff. Let the sugar trickle in. Carefully fold in desiccated coconut.
- Halve the coconut mixture. Fold the cocoa under half and distribute evenly. Cut off small heaps with a teaspoon and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 150 ° C / gas: level 1) for about 25 minutes.
- Let cool down. Peel the oranges so that the white skin is completely removed. Remove the fillets from the separating skins with a sharp knife. Catch the juice and measure 6 tablespoons. Peel and finely dice the ginger.
- Mix the orange juice, ginger and honey and marinate the orange fillets in it for about 15 minutes. Arrange on plates with the coconut macaroons. Sprinkle with coconut chips if you like and serve garnished with mint.
1 person approx.:
- 420 kcal li>
- 1760 kJ
- 7 g protein
- 24 g fat
- 43 g carbohydrates