Coconut macaroon kisses with chocolate cream
- 150 g whipped cream
- 100 g span> dark chocolate
- 2 Protein (Gr. M)
- 100 g span> Sugar
- 100 g desiccated coconut
- span> baking paper
- Heat the cream in a saucepan. Break the chocolate into pieces. Melt in the cream while stirring. Put the chocolate cream in a mixing beaker and cover and chill for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 150 ° C / convection: 125 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Beat the egg whites very stiffly with the whisk of the mixer, finally sprinkle in sugar.
- Fold in desiccated coconut. Pour the macaroon mixture into a piping bag with a large perforated nozzle.
- Sprinkle approx. 25 dots on each of the baking trays. One after the other in the hot oven.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes. Let the macaroons cool on the baking sheet for about 30 minutes, then remove them from the baking paper.
- Beat the cold chocolate cream with the whisk of the mixer for approx. 1 minute until stiff. Fill into a piping bag with a perforated nozzle. Sprinkle a chocolate tuff on the underside of approx. 25 macaroons. Place the remaining macaroons on top and press lightly.
1 piece approx:
- 80 kcal li>
- 1 g protein
- 6 g fat
- 6 g carbohydrates