Coconut macaroon cream with hot cherries
- 1 small glass (370 ml) cherries span>
- 1 Parcel Vanilla sugar
- 2 TL cornstarch
- 100 g Coconut macaroons with chocolate span>
- 30 g dark chocolate
- 125 g Mascarpone
- 4–5 EL span> whole milk yoghurt
- 1–2 EL Sugar
20 minutes div>
- Drain the cherries collecting the juice in a saucepan. Add the vanilla sugar and bring to the boil. Mix the starch and 2 tbsp water until smooth. Stir in the boiling juice, bring to the boil again and simmer for 2–3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, fold in cherries. Keep the compote warm or let it cool down as desired.
- Coarsely chop the macaroons and finely chop the chocolate. Mix the mascarpone, yoghurt and sugar briefly with the whisk of the mixer. Fold in the macaroons and chocolate. Serve coconut cream with cherries.
1 person approx.:
- 360 kcal li>
- 4 g protein
- 20 g fat
- 39 g carbohydrates