Coconut lime cream cake
- 8 sheet white gelatine
- 1 (26 cm ø) thin sponge cake base
- 4-6 EL coconut liqueur
- 150 g desiccated coconut
- 4 eggs (size M)
- 3 packs Double cream cheese (200 each)
- 150 span> g Skimmed milk yogurt
- 175 g Sugar
- grated zest and juice of 2 limes
- 3-4 Limes to decorate ul>
- Soak gelatine. Cover the bikuit with a springform ring and sprinkle with coconut liqueur. Roast 50 g desiccated coconut and sprinkle on top. Separate eggs. Mix the cream cheese, egg yolk, yogurt, sugar, remaining desiccated coconut, lime zest and juice well.
- Squeeze out the gelatine, dissolve it and fold it into the cream. Beat the egg white until stiff and fold in. Pour the cream on the sponge cake base and smooth it out. Put the cake in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Wash the limes, rub dry and cut into very thin slices and top the cake with them before serving. Makes about 12 pieces.
1 portion approx:
- 300 kcal li>
- 1260 kJ
- 10 g protein
- 19 g fat
- 23 g carbohydrates