Coconut kiss cheesecake with papaya
- something + 150 g cold + 100 g soft butter
- 50 g dried soft dates (without stone)
- 225 g flour
- 2 EL + 175 g sugar li>
- 500 g Lean quark
- 6 eggs (Gr. M)
- 100 g Starch li>
- 2 Can (s) (400 ml) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 (approx. 400 g) Papaya
- 1 packet Vanilla sugar
- 4 EL Lemon juice
- Icing sugar
- aluminum foil
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: s.Manufacturer). Grease the base of a springform pan (24 cm Ø). Wrap the lower edge of the mold tightly with aluminum foil from the outside. Finely chop the dates.
- Mix with flour, 150 g butter in pieces, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 pinch of salt using the dough hook of the mixer to make crumbles. Press into the mold as a base. Bake in the hot oven for about 15 minutes, then remove and let cool.
- Meanwhile whisk together 100 g butter and 175 g sugar with the whisk of the mixer. Stir in the quark, eggs and starch. Gradually stir in coconut milk. Halve, core and peel the papaya, cut half into small pieces.
- Finely puree with vanilla sugar and lemon juice. Finely dice the rest, add to the fruit puree.
- Pour the quark cream into the dish on the bottom of the date, tablespoon at a time. Put the papaya compote on it in dots and pull it into the cream in streaks. Place in an ovenproof dish (or oven pan).
- Pour in enough hot water until the pan is about 2 cm high in the water. Bake at the same temperature for about 1 1⁄4 hours. Take out, remove the foil and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Dust with icing sugar if you like.
1 piece approx:
- 530 kcal li>
- 13 g protein
- 31 g fat
- 45 g carbohydrates