Coconut cupcakes with vanilla frosting
- 1 Glass (720 ml) Cherries
gflour + 1 tbsp flour
- 50 g desiccated coconut
- 2 TL baking powder span>
- 2 eggs (Gr. M)
- 125 g span> brown sugar
- span> salt
- 75 ml neutral oil (e.g. sunflower oil )
- 150 g Whole milk yoghurt
- 400 g soft butter
- 175 g Icing sugar
- 1 TL span> liquid vanilla extract (vial)
- 12 Paper baking liners (à approx. 5 cm Ø)
75 minutes div>
- Place the paper baking cases in the Make the wells of a muffin sheet (12 wells) and preheat the oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: s. Manufacturer). Drain the cherries well in a colander.
- Mix 230 g flour, desiccated coconut and baking powder. Whisk eggs in a mixing bowl. Add sugar, a pinch of salt, oil and yoghurt and stir. Briefly stir in the flour mixture.
- Mix the cherries and 1 tbsp flour and fold into the batter. Divide the batter into the molds. Bake in a hot oven for 20-25 minutes. Let muffins cool down.
- For the frosting, beat the butter and powdered sugar with the whisk of the mixer for 15–20 minutes until thick and creamy. Finally stir in the vanilla extract. Put the frosting in a piping bag and sprinkle a rose blossom on each muffin.
- Chill the muffins for approx. 30 minutes.
1 piece approx:
- 560 kcal li>
- 4 g protein
- 38 g fat
- 46 g carbohydrates