Coconut crumble with mangoes
- 3 ripe mangoes (approx. 1.25 kg; Just ripe - not too soft!)
- 1 untreated lime
- 5 cardamom grains
- 1 vanilla pod span>
- 150 g flour
- 60 g Desiccated coconut
- 120 g span> Cane sugar / brown sugar
- 120 g soft butter
- Lime slice and fresh coconut curls
- Cut the mango pulp from the core, peel and roughly dice. Wash the lime thoroughly and rub dry. Finely grate the lime zest and place in a bowl. Squeeze the lime.
- Finely crush the cardamom grains in a mortar. Cut the vanilla pod lengthways and scrape out the pulp. Mix the mango pieces, lime juice, vanilla pulp and cardamom well in a bowl. For the crumble, knead the flour, desiccated coconut, sugar, butter and the grated lime zest to make crumble.
- Grease a pie tin (approx. 24 cm Ø) well and put the mangoes in the tin. Spread the sprinkles over it. Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: level 3) for about 30 minutes until crispy and brown.
- Decorate with a lime wedge and fresh coconut curls if you like. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
1 person approx.:
- 1890 kJ
- 4 g protein
- 24 g fat
- 56 g carbohydrates