Coconut cream cake with apricots
- 125 g butter or margarine li>
- 125 g Sugar
- 1 pack. Vanilla sugar
- 4 span> eggs (size M)
- 100 g flour
- 2 TL baking powder
- 100 g desiccated coconut
- 75 g Apricot jam
- 1 can (s) ( 850 ml) Apricot halves
- 20 Coconut and almond pralines with cream filling li>
- 600 g whipped cream
- 2 pack. Cream stiffener
span> very easy
- Stir the fat until creamy. Stir in sugar and vanilla sugar. Separate eggs. Stir in egg yolks one at a time. Mix the flour and baking powder. Stir in alternately with 50 g desiccated coconut. Beat egg whites until stiff, fold in.
- Put the dough in a springform pan (26 cm ø) lined with baking paper. Bake in a hot oven at 160 ° C for approx. 30 minutes, allow to cool.
- Warm up the jam,Spread on the dough. Drain the apricots. Cut 4 apricot halves into wedges. Spread the remaining apricots on the batter.
- Chop up to 7 pralines. Beat the cream with the cream stiffener until stiff. Mix 3/4 with the chopped pralines and coat the cake with it. Sprinkle the rest of the cream on top as tuffs. Decorate with apricot wedges, the rest of the desiccated coconut and pralines.