Coconut camembert with mango chutney
- 1 ripe mango (approx. 350 g) span>
- 200 ml Mangochutney (glass)
- 3–4 stem (s) parsley li>
- 2 Eggs
- 6 EL desiccated coconut
- 6 EL breadcrumbs li>
- 4 (à 125 g; in 2 halves) round Camemberts
- coconut chips
- 5–6 EL Oil
25 minutes div>
- Peel the mango, cut the pulp from the stone and roughly roll the dice. Mix with the chutney. Wash the parsley and shake dry. Pluck leaves and cut into coarse strips.
- Whisk the eggs in a deep plate. Mix the coconut flakes and breadcrumbs in a second deep plate. Turn the camembert halves one after the other in the egg, then in the coconut breadcrumbs. Lightly press the breading.
- Briefly toast the coconut chips in a large pan without fat. Remove. Heat the oil in the pan. Bake the Camemberts all around for about 5 minutes until crispy. Drain briefly on kitchen paper.
- Serve with mango chutney. Sprinkle with coconut chips and parsley. Fresh baguette tastes good with it.