Coconut banana muffins with chocolate sauce
- Fat and flour
- 75 g Butter
- 250 g flour
- 3 leveled teaspoon baking powder
- 150 g + 100 g sugar
- 3 packet Vanilla sugar
50g + 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut li>
- 2 ripe bananas (approx. 125 g each)
- 150 ml unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 Eggs (Gr. M)
- 50 g span> + some cocoa powder
- 500 g Whipped cream
- For the muffins, grease the hollows of the muffin tin (12 hollows) and dust with flour. Melt the butter, let it cool down a little. Mix the flour, baking powder, 150 g sugar, 1 packet of vanilla sugar, 1 pinch of salt and 50 g coconut flakes in a bowl.
- Peel the bananas. Cut 1 into pieces and puree with the coconut milk. Gradually stir in the butter and eggs. Use a wooden spoon to stir in the flour mixture until all the ingredients are just combined.
- Dice the banana and fold in briefly.
- Distribute the dough evenly in the hollows. Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for about 25 minutes. Approx. Let rest for 5 minutes. Loosen the muffins and let them cool.
- For the sauce, bring 1⁄8 l of water, 100 g of sugar and a pinch of salt to the boil. Stir in 50 g cocoa with a whisk and simmer for approx. 3 minutes while stirring, leave to cool.
- Whip the cream with 2 sachets of vanilla sugar until stiff. Fold in 2 tbsp desiccated coconut and fill into a piping bag with a large perforated nozzle. Sprinkle tuffs on the muffins. Stir the sauce at room temperature and drizzle with the cream.
- Dust with a little cocoa. Chill until ready to serve.
1 piece approx:
- 440 kcal li>
- 6 g protein
- 26 g fat
- 43 g carbohydrates