Coconut and mascarpone cheesecake with cherries
- 250 g + some flour li>
- 75 g span> + 125 g sugar + 1 tbsp sugar
- 125 g cold + some butter
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 5 eggs (Gr. M)
- 500 g span> Mascarpone
500 g cream quark span>
- grated peel of 1⁄2 Organic lemon
- 1 EL span> Lemon juice
- 35 g Cornstarch
- 50 g + 15 g desiccated coconut
- 1 glass (720 ml) Cherries
- 1 packet red cake topping
- For the dough 250 g flour, 75 g sugar, 125 g butter in pieces, vanilla sugar, 1 pinch of salt and 1 egg first with the dough hook of the mixer, then briefly with your hands Knead into a smooth shortcrust pastry.
- Cover and chill for approx. 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). For the filling, stir together the mascarpone, quark, 125 g sugar, 4 eggs, lemon zest and lemon juice. Stir in the starch and 50 g coconut flakes.
- Grease a springform pan (26 cm Ø) and dust with flour. Roll out the dough into a round shape (approx. 34 cm Ø) on a little flour. Line the mold with it, forming an approx. 4 cm high edge. Prick the dough base with a fork more often.
- Sprinkle with 15 g desiccated coconut. Put the mascarpone quark on top and smooth it out. Bake in the hot oven on the lowest rack for about 1 hour. Let the cake cool in the slightly opened oven for about 15 minutes.
- Remove and let cool down.
- Drain the cherries in a sieve, collecting the juice. Remove the cake from the mold and place on a cake plate. Spread the cherries on the cake. Measure out 1⁄4 l of cherry juice. Mix the icing powder and 1 tbsp sugar in a saucepan.
- Gradually stir in the juice. Bring to the boil while stirring and let cool down briefly. Spread the icing on the cherries and let cool down.
1 piece approx:
- 450 kcal li>
- 9 g protein
- 28 g fat
- 37 g carbohydrates