Coco chocolate bar
- 2 Can (s) (400 ml each) cold unsweetened coconut milk
- 100 g Dark chocolate
- 200 g flour
- 2 TL Baking powder li>
- 2 EL Baked cocoa
- 1 EL lemon juice span>
- 3 EL span> neutral cooking oil (e.g. B. sunflower oil)
- 1 TL soluble coffee powder
- 150 g Sugar
- 5 EL Rum
- 100 g Icing sugar
- 100 g span> + 2 tablespoons of coarse desiccated coconut
- 150 g dark chocolate cup door
- baking paper span>
- Open the chilled coconut milk cans without shaking. Remove about 350 g of solid coconut cream and put back in the cold. Put the rest of the coconut milk aside at room temperature. Preheat the oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: see
- manufacturer). Bottom of a square springform pan (24 x 24 cm; alternatively round, 26 cm Ø) with Lay out the baking paper ..
- Roughly grate the chocolate. Sieve the flour, baking powder and cocoa. Mix with the chocolate grated. Mix 300 ml coconut milk, lemon juice, oil, coffee powder and sugar at room temperature Add the flour mixture and stir quickly with the whisk of the mixer.
- Smooth out the dough in the mold.
- Bake the cake in a hot oven for about 30 minutes. Take out and immediately drizzle with rum. Let cool in the tin on a wire rack.
- Carefully remove the cake from the tin. Mix the cold coconut cream and powdered sugar with the whisk of the mixer until creamy and fold in 100 g grated coconut. Spread the cream on the cake. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Chop the couverture for the topping. Heat the rest (approx. 150 ml) coconut milk at room temperature. Take off the heat and melt the couverture in it while stirring. Approx. Let cool down for 5 minutes. Cut the cake into approx. 18 bars (4 x 8 cm each).
- Spread the glaze on the bars. Scatter 2 tablespoons of desiccated coconut on top. Let the casting dry.
1 piece approx:
- 300 kcal li>
- 3 g protein
- 17 g fat
- 30 g carbohydrates