Cocktail sausages in a dressing gown
- 1 span> onion
- 15 span> g Butter or margarine
1 can (s) (314 ml; Divisional weight 285 g) Sauerkraut
- 100 ml Apple juice
- 4 (approx. 240 g - from the 300 g pack) frozen puff pastry sheets
- 1 glass (380 g; divisions 180 g) Mini Wini sausage chain (cocktail sausages = 16 pieces)
- 3 EL Crème fraîche
- 3 TL medium hot mustard li>
- 1 spa n> egg yolk
- 1 TL whipped cream
- 1/2 small lettuce
- span> Pickled cucumber slices
- 16 wooden skewers
- Peel the onion and dice it finely. Heat the fat in a saucepan and sear the onions and sauerkraut vigorously. Pour in apple juice and stew for another 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper, drain and let cool if necessary.
- Place the puff pastry sheets next to each other and let them thaw. Drain and separate the chain of sausages. Mix the crème fraîche, mustard and a little salt. Place the puff pastry sheets on top of each other and roll them out into a rectangle (28x28 cm).
- Cut the dough into approx. 7x7 cm squares. Put some sauerkraut and mustard crème fraîche on each square and place a cocktail sausage diagonally on top. Fold over 2 corners of the dough and secure with a wooden skewer (toothpick).
- Place the particles on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / gas: level 3) for 15-20 minutes. Mix egg yolk and cream and brush with it approx. 5 minutes before the end of the baking time.
- Clean the lettuce, wash and drain well. Arrange the salad and sausages on a plate. Garnish with parsley and serve with cucumber slices.
1 portion approx:
- 120 kcal li>
- 500 kJ
- 3 g protein
- 9 g fat
- 6 g carbohydrates