- 14 slices bacon
- 1/2 Iceberg lettuce
- 12 sandwich toast slices
- 2 Tomatoes li>
- 8 Cherry tomatoes
- 2 EL Salad cream (36% fat) span>
- 8 TL span> Basil pesto
- 16 (approx. 100 g) thin slices of smoked turkey breast
- 2 span> stem (s) basil
- 16 small wooden skewers / toothpicks er
- Let out crispy bacon in a hot pan. Clean the lettuce and cut into thin strips. Toast slices of toast. Cut tomatoes into thin slices (16 slices). Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut in half.
- Mix the lettuce strips and salad cream. 4 Top the toast with half of the lettuce. Place 3 slices of bacon on top, then 4 slices of tomatoes each. Brush tomatoes with 1 teaspoon of pesto each and place 2nd slice of toast on top.
- Spread the rest of the lettuce on the toast, cover each with 4 slices of turkey breast and spread 1 teaspoon pesto each. Finish with a toast slice. Wash the basil and pat dry. Secure the sandwich with 4 wooden skewers each.
- First straighten the edge slightly, then quarter the sandwiches diagonally. Skewer a basil leaf and 1/2 cherry tomato on half of the skewers, and 1/4 bacon slice and one cherry tomato half on the other half.
- 150 kcal
- 630 kJ
- 5 g protein
- 6 g fat
- 16 g carbohydrates