- 1 rolls from the previous day li>
- 1 span> onion
- 2 small pickled cucumbers (approx. 25 g each)
- 500 g mixed minced meat span>
- 1 egg
- span> Noble sweet paprika
- 3 EL Oil
- 400 g medieval Gouda cheese (in approx . 7 mm thick slices cut)
- 1/2 Bund Chives
- 2 EL Tomato ketchup
40 minutes div>
- Soak the rolls in cold water. Peel and roughly dice the onion. Cut 8 cucumber slices. Roughly dice the rest of the cucumber as well. Then finely chop with the food processor.
- Put the minced meat, squeezed bread roll, onion, chopped cucumber and egg in a bowl. Season well with salt, pepper and paprika. Knead everything. Divide into four pieces and form flat meatballs.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Fry the meatballs in it over medium heat for about 5 minutes on each side until crispy. MeanwhileCut cheese slices into 4 loops and hats each. Cut out mouths and dots from leftover cheese.
- Cut the chives into 2-3 cm long pieces. Arrange meatballs with cheese hats, cheese ribbons and dots on plates. Garnish with chives and ketchup.
1 person approx.:
- 830 kcal li>
- 3480 kJ
- 65 g protein
- 64 g fat
- 13 g carbohydrates