Clear soup with leek, broccoli, almonds and curry
- 1 Bund Soup green (approx. 500 g) span>
- 2 Onions
- 2 EL Olive oil
- 2-3 TL Curry powder span>
- 1 bay leaf
- 30 g almond flakes
- 1 leek (leek; approx. 200 g )
- 500 g Broccoli
- grated nutmeg
- Clean the soup greens, peel and wash if necessary. Cut the soup greens into large pieces. Peel the onions and cut into cubes. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the soup greens, onion and curry powder and sauté while turning.
- Deglaze with 1 liter of water and season with salt. Add the bay leaf and simmer covered for approx. 40 minutes. In the meantime, roast the almonds in a pan without fat, remove. Clean and wash the leek and cut into fine strips.
- Cut the broccoli into fine florets and wash. Pour the stock into another saucepan through a sieve. Add the leek and broccoli and cook for 5-7 minutes. Season the soup with salt, pepper, nutmeg and curry.
- Place the soup in plates. Scatter the almonds on top.
1 person approx.:
- 140 kcal
- 580 kJ
- 5 g protein
- 9 g fat
- 5 g carbohydrates