Clear chicken soup with broccoli and tomato
- 1 medium-sized chicken breast (approx. 350 g) span>
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 100 g Carrots
- 100 g Celeriac li>
- 3-4 stem (s) parsley li>
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 (approx . 300 g) small head of broccoli
- 1 medium sized tomato
- Chicken breast in 1 1/4 liters Bring the water to the boil and simmer for about 45 minutes. Skim off from time to time. In the meantime, peel the onion in half and roast in a hot pan.
- Add the onion to the broth. Clean and peel the carrots and celery and also add to the broth. Remove the chicken breast, remove the fillets from the bone. Peel off the skin and add the parsley and bay leaf back to the broth with the bone.
- Let simmer for another 15 minutes. In the meantime, clean the broccoli, cut into small florets and blanch in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes. Take out and chill in cold water. Drain. Wash, clean and quarter the tomato.
- Remove cores. Cut the tomato quarters into cubes. Cut the chicken fillets into pieces. Put the chicken soup into a saucepan through a fine sieve. Boil. Heat the chicken breast, broccoli and tomato in it.
- Season with salt. Arrange in soup plates.
1 person approx:
- 110 kcal li>
- 460 kJ
- 16 g protein
- 4 g fat
- 2 g carbohydrates