Clear asparagus soup
- 500 g white and green asparagus li>
- 1 onion
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1-2 EL Oil span>
- 1 1/4 l Vegetable stock (instant)
- span> freshly ground white pepper
- 3-4 EL soy sauce
- 3-4 span> EL Olive oil
- 4 slices Ciabatta (approx. 15 g)
- chervil span>
span> leic ht
- Wash and peel the white asparagus and cut off the woody lower ends. Wash the green asparagus and cut off the woody lower ends. Cut the asparagus into slices. Peel onion and chop finely.
- Peel the garlic and also finely dice. Heat the oil in a saucepan, fry the onion and garlic in it until translucent, deglaze with the stock and bring to the boil. Add the asparagus and cook for 8-10 minutes. Then season the broth with salt, pepper, sugar and soy sauce.
- In the meantime, heat the olive oil in a pan and place the bread slices in itRoast for 1-2 minutes on both sides. Arrange soup and a slice of bread each in soup bowls. Serve garnished with chervil if you like.
1 person approx.:
- 200 kcal li>
- 840 kJ
- 6 g protein
- 13 g fat
- 13 g carbohydrates