- 4 fresh egg yolks
- 4 EL Sugar s pan>
- 500 g span> Mascarpone
- grated zest of 1 organic lemon
- 150 span> g Löf felbiskuits
- 200 ml cold espresso
- 4 EL Marsala or brandy (ital. Dessert wine)
2EL cocoa powder ul>
- Beat egg yolks and sugar with the whisk of the hand mixer for at least 5 minutes until thick and creamy. Stir in the mascarpone spoon by spoon. Add the lemon peel.
- Place half of the ladyfingers side by side in a flat dish (approx. 25x18 cm). Mix the espresso and Marsala and drizzle half over the biscuits.
- Spread half of the mascarpone cream on the biscuits. Spread the remaining biscuits side by side and drizzle with the rest of the espresso. Spread the rest of the cream on top.
- Chill the tiramisu for at least 3 hours. Dust with cocoa before serving.
1 person approx:
- 400 kcal li>
- 6 g protein
- 31 g fat
- 17 g carbohydrates