Classic spaghetti Bolognese with mixed mince and soup greens
- 1 Bund (approx. 600 g) Soup greens with parsley
- 1–2 Garlic cloves
- 2 EL Olive oil
- 300 g mixed minced meat li>
- span> pepper
- 2 EL Tomato paste
- 150 ml Meat or vegetable broth
- 1 can (s) (850 ml) span> Tomatoes
- 400 g Spaghetti
- 8 stem (s) Thyme
- Rose paprika
- 1. dt>
- Clean or peel the soup greens, wash and cut into fine cubes. Wash the parsley, pat dry, pluck the leaves off and chop finely. Peel and finely dice the garlic. Heat oil in a large pan.
- Fry the mince in it, turning, for about 8 minutes. After about 5 minutes, add diced vegetables and garlic.Season well with salt and pepper. Add tomato paste and fry briefly. Deglaze with broth, bring to the boil and reduce to half.
- Add tomatoes and parsley, chop the tomatoes, bring to the boil and simmer for about 5 minutes. Prepare the pasta in boiling salted water according to the instructions on the packet. Wash thyme, shake dry. Put a few stems aside for garnish, pluck the remaining leaves off and stir into the sauce.
- Season with salt, pepper, rose paprika and sugar. Pour the pasta into a colander, drain, return to the saucepan, add the sauce and stir in. Serve and garnish with thyme.
- Grated Parmesan cheese tastes good with it.
1 person approx.:
- 670 kcal li>
- 2810 kJ
- 33 g protein
- 23 g fat
- 83 g carbohydrates