- 6 Chicken drumsticks (approx. 75 g each) span>
- 2 EL Oil
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 2 span> Garlic cloves
- 200 g Long grain rice (e.g. B. Arroz Vaporizado; Parbolied Rice)
- 2 jars saffron li>
- 1/2 l clear chicken bouillon (instant)
- 1/4 l dry white wine
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 (approx. 250 g) red bell pepper
- 300 g mussels
- 150 g frozen peas
- 12 (approx. 240 g) cooked prawns without shell
- Wash the chicken drumsticks and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a paella pan and fry the legs all around for 5 minutes. Put the meat aside. Peel the onion and garlic, finely dice and fry in the frying fat.
- Add rice and saffron, fry briefly and deglaze with chicken soup and wine. Add the chicken drumsticks and bay leaves and cook for about 12 minutes while stirring. Clean, wash, quarter and cut the peppers.
- Sort the mussels and scrub them thoroughly. Put the peppers and mussels in the pan and cook, covered, for another 10 minutes. After 5 minutes add the peas and prawns. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
1 person approx.:
- 690 kcal li>
- 2890 kJ
- 48 g protein
- 22 g fat
- 62 g carbohydrates