- 2 span> very fresh egg yolks (size M)
- 1 TL medium hot mustard
- 1⁄4 l neutral oil (e.g. B. sunflower oil)
- 1–2 EL lemon juice
- span> Salt, white pepper, sugar
- Put egg yolks and mustard in a bowl. Mix briefly with the whisk of the mixer. Instead of the mixer, you can stir the mayonnaise with a whisk. With this method, you are more likely to notice when the mayonnaise has the right consistency.
- Approx. Stir in 1⁄5 of the oil drop by drop until the oil and egg yolk have combined to form a smooth cream.
- Then slowly pour in the rest of the oil in a thin stream while stirring constantly and whip until a thick, creamy mayonnaise is formed.
- Finally stir 1 tablespoon of lemon juice into the mayonnaise. Season with salt, pepper, a pinch of sugar and possibly lemon juice.
- TIP: At the very end stir in 1 tbsp lukewarm water to keep the mayonnaise stable.
1 portion approx:
- 120 kcal li>
- 13 g fat