Classic hot dog
- 1 Glass (370 ml) Mixed Pickles (spicy pickled Vegetables)
- 1⁄2 Bund Dill
- 5 EL Salad mayonnaise
- 1 TL Curry powder span>
- Salt, pepper
- 4 Hotdog sausages (e.g. B. Danish)
4 Hotdog rolls
- 120 g span> homemade cucumber salad (see recipes)
- 4 tbsp Fried onions
very simple span>
- For the Danish remoulade, pour mixed pickles into a sieve, collecting about 3 tablespoons of the stock. Finely chop mixed pickles. Wash the dill, shake dry, pluck the flags from the stems and finely chop.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, collected stock, curry powder, mixed pickles and dill. Season to taste with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Heat water in a saucepan (but do not boil!). Let the sausages steep for 3–4 minutes. Cut the bread roll lengthways, but not through. Put the sausage first, then the cucumber salad in the bun.
- Spread the tartar sauce on top, sprinkle with fried onions.
1 piece approx:
- 540 kcal li>