Classic fried potatoes
- 1 kg potatoes
- 150 g s pan> smoked streaky bacon
- 3 Onions
- 1/2 Bundle Parsley and chives
- 2 EL Oil
500g Quark (20% fat in dry matter)
- Wash the potatoes and cook in boiling water for about 20 minutes. In the meantime, cut the bacon into cubes. Fry the bacon in a pan without fat, remove. Peel the onions and cut them into rings.
- Drain the potatoes, rinse, peel and cut into slices. Wash and chop the parsley, except for something to garnish. Wash the chives and cut into small rolls. Put the oil in the bacon and heat.
- Fry the potato slices in it for 5-6 minutes, turning every now and then. Add onions and fry for another 3 minutes. Add the bacon, stir in. Season the fried potatoes with salt and pepper. Stir quark until smooth, add parsley, except for something to sprinkle, and chives and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the fried potatoes with parsley and garnish. Serve with the quark dip.
1 person approx:
- 600 kcal li>
- 2520 kJ
- 25 g protein
- 36 g fat
- 43 g carbohydrates