Classic fondue with broth
- 1 small cauliflower (approx. 500 g each) span>
- 2 Zucchini (approx. 400 g each)
- 4 Carrots (approx. 300 g) li>
- 500 g Pork fillet
- 1/2 Bundle Chives
- 200 g Sour Cream
- 1 glass (300 g drained weight) Cocktail sausages
- 100 g Celeriac
- 1 span> carrot
- 100 g Leeks
- 1 Onion
- 2 span> Bay leaves
- 1/2 TL black peppercorns
- 1,5 l span> vegetable stock or broth
span> very easy
- Clean the cauliflower, cut into florets, rinse on a sieve and allow to drain. Wash and clean the zucchini, quarter lengthways and cut across into 2 cm long pieces. Peel and wash the carrots and cut into 1 cm wide slices. Arrange the vegetables on a platter.
- Cut the pork tenderloin into approx. 3 cm cubes and place in a bowl. Wash the chives, pat dry, save for a few stalks for garnish, cut into rolls. Stir into the sour cream, pour into a bowl and garnish with chives.
- Drain the cocktail sausages on a sieve and pour into a bowl. Cover prepared side dishes until ready to use and refrigerate.
- Wash, peel and finely dice the celery and carrots. Clean the leek, cut lengthways, wash and cut into fine rings. Peel the onion and cut across. Roast the cut surfaces brown in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Put the vegetables, bay leaves, pepper and onion in a saucepan, add the stock and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer over a mild heat for about 15 minutes. Pour the stock through a fine sieve into the fondue pot, season with salt and pepper and place on the rechaud.
- Cook or heat the prepared vegetables, diced meat and cocktail sausages in the broth. Serve with sour cream. If necessary, skim the broth in between.