- 400 g Beef fillet (only about 200 g required)
- 2 span> egg yolks at room temperature (size M)
- 1 TL Dijon mustard
- 1–2 EL light balsamic vinegar
- span> Pepper
- 200 ml Olive oil
60 g Rauke span>
- 25 g span> Parmesan cheese
- coarsely ground black pepper
- Disposable piping bags
- Pat the meat dry, wrap tightly in foil and freeze for at least 3 hours. Put the egg yolks, mustard and 1 tablespoon vinegar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Beat with the whisk of the hand mixer for about 1 minute.
- First pour in the oil drop by drop (approx. 5 tbsp), then slowly pour in the oil in a thin stream while stirring constantly. Season the mayonnaise with salt, pepper and possibly vinegar and put in the fridge.
- Wash, clean and sort the rocket, drain well. Slice the parmesan into fine chips. Pour mayonnaise into a piping bag. fleshRemove from the freezer and cut into very thin slices with a sharp electric slicer or a very sharp knife.
- Use the remaining meat for other purposes. Arrange meat on plates. Sprinkle the mayonnaise on top like a grid. Place the rocket and parmesan in the middle. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and serve.
- Possibly use leftover mayonnaise for other purposes. Ciabatta bread tastes good with it.
1 person approx:
- 570 kcal li>
- 2390 kJ
- 15 g protein
- 57 g fat