Classic cabbage soup
- 3 Carrots (240 g) li>
- 1 Bund (1 30 g) Spring onions
- 3 (350 g) sticks of celery
- 1 (200 g) green pepper
- 1 (450 g) small head of white cabbage li>
- 1 l clear vegetable stock (instant)
- 1 Can (s) (425 ml) Peeled tomatoes in largePieces
- Peel, wash and slice carrots. Clean the spring onions and celery (put 4 small leaves aside for garnish), wash and cut into rings or slices.
- Quarter, core, wash and cut the peppers. Clean the cabbage, remove the stalk. Cut the cabbage into bite-sized pieces. Mix the stock, tomatoes and vegetables in a saucepan and cook covered for 15-20 minutes over medium heat.
- Arrange on plates and garnish with celery leaves.
1 person approx.:
- 100 kcal li>
- 410 kJ
- 4 g protein
- 1 g fat
- 15 g carbohydrates