- 20 g dried porcini mushrooms li>
- 500 g Mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 2 Garlic cloves li>
- 2 EL Walnut kernels
- 2–3 stem (s) sage li>
- 400 g large clam noodles
- 1 EL Olive oil li>
- 100 g lean ham cubes
- 50 g Gorgonzola cheese
- 150 g Ricotta cheese
- 7–8 EL Milk
- Porcini mushrooms in 1/8 l warmSoak the water for 20–30 minutes. Clean the mushrooms, wash them if necessary, chop them roughly. Peel onion and garlic and chop finely. Roughly chop the nuts. Wash the sage, pat dry and pluck the leaves off.
- Cut 4–6 leaves into fine strips, set aside for garnish.
- Prepare the pasta in boiling salted water according to the instructions on the packet.
- Pour porcini mushrooms into a sieve lined with kitchen paper, catching the soaking water. Rinse the porcini mushrooms briefly, then roughly chop them.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Fry the ham in it until crispy. Fry all the mushrooms, onions and garlic for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Fry the nuts and sage briefly. Pour in the mushroom water, bring to the boil.
- Cut the Gorgonzola into small pieces and melt half of the ricotta in it.
- Drain the pasta. Fill with the mushroom mixture and place in a greased casserole dish with the opening facing upwards. Possibly. Spread the remaining mushroom mixture around the pasta. Mix the rest of the ricotta and milk until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over the pasta. Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: level 3) for 12–15 minutes. Garnish with the remaining sage leaves.
1 person approx.:
- 670 kcal li>
- 29 g protein
- 26 g fat
- 76 g carbohydrates