- 2 large organic oranges li>
- 1 s pan> organic lemon
- 750 ml dry white wine
- 1 l orange juice
- 50 g brown sugar
- 100 ml white rum
- Orange slices and wooden skewers ul>
- 1 Thoroughly wash the orange and lemon and rub dry. Rub the peel finely. Halve the orange and lemon, squeeze out the juice. Place in a saucepan with wine, orange juice, lemon and orange peel and sugar.
- Heat and stir several times so that the sugar dissolves.
- Pour rum into the hot punch. In the meantime, wash 1 orange thoroughly, rub dry and cut into slices. Depending on the size, quarter the slices.
- Divide the oranges into glasses. Pour in punch. If you like, put orange slices on wooden skewers and decorate glasses with them.