- 1 EL (15 g) dark wheat flour (type 1050 )
- 1 Pinch Baking powder
- 1 Egg, 1 pinch of salt (Gr. S)
- 100 ml span> Buttermilk
- 1 / 2-1 kl. peeled orange and pink grapefruit (without white skin; 100 g each)
- span> ground cinnamon
- 1 span> TL (4 g) Starch
- liquid. Sweetener
- 1/2 TL (3 g) Oil
- 1/2 TL (3 g) powdered sugar or diabetic sweetness li>
- Mix the flour and baking powder. Mix with egg, salt and buttermilk. Fillet the fruit while collecting the juice. Bring the citrus juice and cinnamon to the boil in a small saucepan. Mix the starch and 2 tbsp water until smooth, thicken the juice.
- Add the sweetener and fold in the fruit fillets. Bake 1-2 pancakes in hot oil in a coated pan. Arrange and dust everything.