Citrus fruit muesli
- 2 EL Sunflower seeds
- 2 span> small oranges (approx. 150 g each)
- 2 Grapefruits (approx. 250 g each)
- 1 Lime
- 1 (approx. 160 g) Banana
- 2 (à 150 g) Cup of coconut yoghurt
- 250 g Whole grain oat flakes
- Lemon balm, lime peel and coconut chips
- Roast sunflower seeds in a pan without fat. Remove from pan and set aside. Peel the oranges and grapefruits so that the white skin is completely removed. Cut oranges into slices.
- Fillet the grapefruits. Rinse the lime with hot water and rub dry. Finely grate the peel and squeeze out the juice. Puree the banana, lime juice and lime zest. Mix the yogurt and banana puree.
- Arrange orange slices, grapefruit fillets, oat flakes and banana coconut yoghurt in four bowls. Sprinkle with roasted sunflower seeds. Serve decorated with lemon balm, lime zest and coconut chips if you like.
1 person approx.:
- 480 kcal li>
- 2010 kJ
- 14 g protein
- 16 g fat
- 67 g carbohydrates