Citrus fruit jelly with thyme
- 1 kg oranges span>
- 2 Stü ck (e) (approx. 500 g) Pink Grapefruits
- 200 g Kumquats
- 500 g Preserving sugar 2: 1 span>
- 4 stem (s) Lemon Thyme
very easy div>
- Peel oranges and grapefruits, leaving the white skin on. Cut the fruit into small pieces. Fruits in 1Cover and boil liters of water for approx. 20 minutes until soft. Wash the kumquats, cut into thin slices, remove the stones.
- Coarsely puree oranges and grapefruit and pass through a mill (Flotte Lotte). Fill the collected liquid into a measuring beaker, if necessary make up to 800 ml of liquid with water.
- Put the juice, kumquats and sugar in a large saucepan, simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Wash the thyme, shake dry and coarsely pluck the leaves off. Add thyme to the jelly. Fill jelly into clean, hot-rinsed, sealable jars and close immediately. Turn the glasses upside down for about 10 minutes, then turn them over and let them cool down.
1 glass (300 ml each) approx.:
- 630 kcal
- 2640 kJ
- 3 g protein
- 1 g fat
- 151 g carbohydrates ul>