- 1 span> small pineapple (approx. 400 g)
- 1 (approx. 300 g) Papaya
- 1 (approx. 400 g) small honey melon
- 4 Lime
- 4 EL Sea buckthorn juice
- spa n> Mineral water
- span> Melissa
- Wooden skewers
- Wash the pineapple and cut 2 approx. 1 cm thick slices for the fruit skewers. Halve and remove the stalk. Peel the remaining pineapple, cut in half lengthways and cut out the stalk.
- Roughly dice the pineapple. Halve the papaya and remove the seeds. Cut 1 half into small wedges and set aside for the fruit skewers. Remove the remaining half from the skin and roughly dice. Halve the melon, remove the stones and cut out 2 wedges.
- Cut the wedges into 8 parts and set them aside for the skewers. Remove the rest of the melon from the skin and roughly dice. Squeeze limes. Puree the pineapple, papaya, melon, lime juice and sea buckthorn juice in a blender.
- If necessary, dilute with a little mineral water. Make 4 fruit skewers from the pineapple wedges, papaya and melon pieces. Fill the Citrus Dream into glasses. Top up with a shot of mineral water. Decorate with fruit skewers and lemon balm.