- 300 g whole milk chocolate
- 100 g cream
- span> ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 50 g soft butter
- 150 g tempered dark chocolate couverture
- 100 g cocoa powder
- Cut the milk chocolate very small for the filling. Put the cream and the cinnamon sticks in a small saucepan. Bring the cream to a boil over high heat and cook for 1 minute. Remove the saucepan from the stove and let the cinnamon soak in the cream for 3 minutes.
- Pour the chopped milk chocolate into the cream and stir in a few pulls until it has dissolved. Cover this ganache with cling film and let it rest at room temperature for about 12 hours.
- Beat the ganache vigorously with a whisk and gradually mix in the softened butter. Pour the mixture into a piping bag and place about 30 bite-sized dots on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Let the truffles dry for 1 hour. Put the cocoa powder in a deep plate. Prepare the tempered couverture.
- For each truffle, cover both palms of your hands with a little tempered couverture and roll the truffle in your hands until it is completely covered with couverture. Place the truffle in the cocoa powder and roll it with a praline fork until it is completely covered with cocoa.
- Cover all truffles in the same way with couverture and toss in cocoa. After about 2 minutes, lift the truffles out with the praline fork and place on sandwich paper.