- Protein of 5 eggs
- 400 g Sugar
- 300 g Hazelnuts
- 200 g Almonds
- 50 g biscuit crumbs
- 1 EL Cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
10g grated lemon peel
- 1 Pä vanilla sugar.
- Glaze: 1 egg white, 100 g powdered sugar.
span> very easy
- Beat the egg white into snow, add the sugar spoon by spoon. Fold hazelnuts, almonds, cinnamon and, depending on the moisture of the dough, biscuit crumbs into the egg whites. Add salt, lemon zest and vanilla sugar.
- Then let the mixture rest in a cool place so that it sets.
- Roll out the dough. Make a glaze from stiffly beaten egg white and powdered sugar, cut out stars and coat them with the glaze. Always dip the cookie cutter in warm water - this makes cutting easier!
- Let it rest again briefly and - if possible - bake without top heat at 160 to 170 degrees for about 20 minutes.