- 250 g Icing sugar
- 3 spa n> Protein (size M)
- 500 g ground almonds
- 1 packet vanillin sugar
- 3 TL cinnamon
- 6 drops of bitter almond flavor span>
- baking paper li>
- Sieve powdered sugar. Beat the egg whites with the whisk of the hand mixer until stiff. Stir in powdered sugar, tablespoon at a time. Remove about 5 heaped tablespoons of egg whites to coat the biscuits. Stir in the remaining egg whites with the almonds, vanilla sugar, cinnamon and bitter almond flavor.
- Roll out the dough between 2 layers of baking paper 1 / 2–1 cm thick. Cut out stars (approx. 5 cm Ø), knead the leftovers again and roll out. Spread the stars on 2 baking sheets lined with baking paper, brush with egg white icing.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the lower rail (electric stove: 150 ° C / convection: 125 ° C / gas: level 1) for about 15 minutes.