- 250 g Icing sugar
- 3 span> Protein (size M)
- 1 TL Lemon juice
- 2 deleted TL cinnamon
- 1 level teaspoon grated zest of 1 untreated lemon
- 350 g ground hazelnut kernels
- Icing sugar
- 1 (1 l content) small freezer bag
- Baking paper
- Sieve icing sugar. Beat egg white and lemon juice with the whisk of the hand mixer until stiff. Continue beating, gradually drizzling in the powdered sugar. Remove 1/3 of the egg whites and place in a freezer bag, seal the bag.
- Mix the cinnamon, lemon peel and nuts and fold into the remaining egg whites. Roll out the dough almost 1 cm thick on the work surface dusted with powdered sugar. Cut out stars about 5 cm in size, dipping the cutter in flour in between.
- Knead the remaining dough again and again. Place the stars on 2 baking sheets lined with baking paper. Cut off a corner of the freezer bag, sprinkle the egg whites on the stars and smooth down with a knife, the blade moistened.
- Bake the trays one after the other in the preheated oven (electric stove: 150 ° C / convection: 125 ° C / gas: level 1) for about 15 minutes.
1 piece approx:
- 70 kcal li>
- 290 kJ
- 1 g protein
- 4 g fat
- 6 g carbohydrates