Cinnamon potato rösti with port wine plums
- 1 kg waxy potatoes li>
- 150 g + 50 g + 50 g + 1 tbsp sugar
- 300 ml red port li>
- 500 g Frozen plums / plums
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 250 g Schmand
- 3 span> Egg white + 1 egg (Gr. M)
- 2 EL Almond flakes
- 2 EL flour li>
- 3–4 EL clarified butter
- For the rösti, cook potatoes with the skin for about 20 minutes. Drain, quench, peel and let cool.
- For the plums, caramelize 150 g of sugar in a large saucepan. Deglaze with port wine, stir in frozen plums and vanilla sugar. Bring to the boil and simmer covered for approx. 5 minutes. Then remove the lid and simmer uncovered until the plums are soft but not overcooked.
- Mix the sour cream with 50 g sugar. Beat 3 egg whites until stiff, sprinkling in 50 g of sugar. TheLift the egg whites under the sour cream.
- Coarsely grate the potatoes. Toast the almond flakes in a pan without fat. Knead the potatoes, almonds, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 pinch of cinnamon, 1 pinch of salt, flour and 1 egg.
- Heat the clarified butter little by little in a large pan. Bake small, flat hash browns from the potato dough in portions on both sides over medium heat until golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper and serve with the sour cream and port wine plums.
1 person approx.:
- 860 kcal li>
- 12 g protein
- 22 g fat
- 128 g carbohydrates