Cinnamon pig ears
- 1 pack (450 g) frozen puff pastry slices
- 1 TL ground cinnamon
- 75 g Sugar
- baking paper
- Spread out the puff pastry slices on a work surface to thaw. Mix the cinnamon and 50 grams of sugar. Place the puff pastry slices on top of each other. and roll out on a floured work surface into a rectangle measuring 30x40 centimeters.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mixture on the dough sheet. The shorter sidesPut them together in the middle and fold both sides over each other again. Let the rolling pin freeze in the freezer for 30 minutes, it will then be easier to cut.
- Then cut the roll into 3/4 centimeter thick slices and place the pork ears at larger intervals (they still come apart when baking) on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Sprinkle pork ears with the rest of the sugar and bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 225 ° C / gas: level 4) for 10-12 minutes until golden.
- Let the pastries cool down and store them well packed. Makes 30 pieces.
1 portion approx:
- 70 kcal li>
- 290 kJ