Cinnamon nougat donuts
- 100 g Nut nougat (cut resistant) li>
- 75 ml Milk
- 1⁄2 cube (21 g) fresh yeast
- 200 g + some flour
- 50 g Sugar
- 1 packet vanillin sugar span>
- Salt, 1⁄2 tsp Cinnamon
- 50 g + some butter
- 1 span> Egg (size M)
- 125 g Couverture (dark chocolate, whole milk or a mixture of both)
- small sugar pearls li>
- Icing sugar ul>
- Chill the nougat. Warm milk lukewarm. Crumble in the yeast and dissolve it in the milk. Put 200 g flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, 1 pinch of salt, cinnamon, butter and egg in a mixing bowl. Pour in the yeast milk and knead into a smooth dough using the dough hook of the hand mixer.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 50 minutes.
- Grease the hollows of a donut baking sheet (12 hollows) well. Cut the nougat into small cubes and knead briefly under the yeast dough.Divide the dough into 12 equal pieces with well-floured hands and press into the hollows.
- Let rise for another 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: level 2). Bake donuts for 18–20 minutes. Let cool down briefly in the tin, then take out and let cool down.
- Roughly chop the couverture and melt it in a hot water bath. Dip part of the donuts halfway into the couverture. Put on a wire rack. Let it dry a little, decorate with pearls and let it dry.
- Dust the remaining donuts with powdered sugar.
1 piece approx:
- 210 kcal li>
- 4 g protein
- 9 g fat
- 27 g carbohydrates