Cinnamon noodles with kiwi and cherry compote
- 400 g short ribbon noodles li>
- 1 Glass (720 ml) Morello cherries
- 5 EL Sugar
- 1 EL Cornstarch
- 50 g butter or maragrine
- 6 EL breadcrumbs
1 EL cinnamon span>
- 4 span> Kiwis
- Lemon balm
- Put the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water and cook for 7-8 minutes, then drain and rinse under cold water. In the meantime, drain the cherries. Put the cherries, 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1/8 liter of cherry juice in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Mix the cornstarch with a little water until smooth and add to the compote, briefly bring to the boil. Let the compote cool down. Heat the fat in a pan, add the pasta and breadcrumbs and fry until golden. Mix the cinnamon and the remaining sugar and sprinkle on top.
- Peel the kiwi and cut into slices. Serve the pasta with the compote and kiwi, decorate with lemon balm.
1 person approx.:
- 740 kcal li>
- 3110 kJ