Cinnamon hearts with candied orange
- 250 g Icing sugar
- 3 spa n> Protein (size M)
- 1/2 Parcel (3 g) Orange fruit
- 500 g ground hazelnuts
- 1 packet vanillin sugar
- 3 TL acc . Cinnamon
- 1 EL Rum
- 17 (approx. 340 g) candied orange slices
- 2 span> EL Orange marmalade
- Icing sugar
- baking paper
- Sieve powdered sugar. Beat the egg whites with the whisk of the hand mixer until stiff. Beat in powdered sugar, tablespoon at a time. Remove 6 tablespoons (approx. 130 g) of protein mass and mix with orange fruit.
- Stir in the remaining meringue mixture with the hazelnuts, vanilla sugar, cinnamon and rum. Sieve some powdered sugar onto a work surface and roll out the hazelnut dough 1/2-1 cm thick. Approx. Cut out 50 hearts and place on two baking sheets lined with baking paper.
- Knead the leftover dough together again and again and roll out again. Brush hearts with orange meringue. Bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 150 ° C / gas: level 2) for 18-20 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile from theCut out small hearts as desired. Warm the jam and strain it through a sieve. Spread the orange hearts with jam and stick on the cinnamon hearts. Let dry.
- Store hearts in tightly sealable cans in a cool, dry place.
1 heart approx:
- 100 kcal li>
- 410 kJ
- 2 g protein
- 6 g fat
- 9 g carbohydrates