- 2 Bottles (0.7 l each) of clear apple juice
- 1 (0.75 l) Bottle of cider (sparkling apple wine)
- 1 (0.75 l) Bottle of ginger ale
- 2 span> medium-sized oranges (approx. 200 g each)
- 2 medium-sized lemons (approx. 100 g)
- 1 Bund span> lemon balm
- 1 (0.75 l)
Bottle of mineral water
- Ice cubes
- Mix the apple juice with the cider and ginger ale. Wash oranges and lemons, rub dry, cut into slices and place in the bowl. Approx. Let it steep for 30 minutes. Then wash lemon balm and pat dry.
- Pluck the leaves from the stems and place them in the bowl. Top up with mineral water and ice cubes. Fill into glasses and serve. Season to taste with calvados.
1 person approx.:
- 100 kcal li>
- 420 kJ
- 15 g carbohydrates