Ciabatta with tuna and egg
- 2 eggs (size M) li>
- 2 dose (s) (210 ml each) Tuna natural
- 1/2 (approx. 100 g) Head of iceberg lettuce
- 2 Tomatoes (approx. 100 g each)
- 3 Pickles (approx. 30 g each)
- 1 (approx. 30 g) shallot
- 1/2 Bunch Parsley
- 100 g low-fat yogurt (1.5% fat)
- 75 span> g Salad cream (16% fat)
- 1 pinch sugar
- 4 span> Ciabatta rolls (approx. 60 g each)
- Boil the eggs hard in boiling water for about 10 minutes. In the meantime, drain the tuna. Clean the lettuce, wash it, pat dry and tear a little smaller. Wash, clean and slice tomatoes.
- Finely dice the pickles. Peel and finely dice shallot. Wash the parsley, pat dry and finely chop. Mix together yogurt, mayonnaise, cucumber and parsley. Season with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Drain the eggs, rinse in cold water, peel and cut into slices. Cut the ciabatta bread horizontally. Brush the base with 1-2 tablespoons of the remoulade sauce. Layer lettuce, tomato and egg slices, and tuna alternately on top.
- Place a dollop of tartar sauce on top. Place the top half of the bun on top. Arrange on plates and serve garnished with chives.
1 person approx.:
- 370 kcal li>
- 1550 kJ
- 29 g protein
- 9 g fat
- 40 g carbohydrates