- 3 balls of mozzarella (approx. 125 g each) span>
- 6 medium-sized tomatoes (approx. 60 g each)
- 1 Ciabatta bread (Italian corn flour bread) span>
- 2 EL Olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 slices cooked ham (approx. 45 g )
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- dried marjoram
- 2-3 stem (s) Marjoram
- Drain the mozzarella. Wash and clean tomatoes and cut into approx. 1 cm thick slices. Cut the ciabatta into approx. 20 slices. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bread slices in it for about 2 minutes while turning until golden.
- Remove and set aside. Cut the mozzarella into slices approx. 5 mm thick. Peel and halve the garlic. Rub an ovenproof baking dish (21 x 32 cm; approx. 1 1/2 liter content) with garlic.
- Cover the bottom of the baking dish with half of the bread slices. Place half of the tomato slices on top. Season with salt and pepper. Top with 2 slices of ham. Coarsely grate the parmesan. Spread half of the mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top.
- Sprinkle with marjoram. With the restCover the ciabatta slices. Spread the remaining tomato slices, ham, mozzarella and parmesan on top. Bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / gas: level 3) for 20-25 minutes.
- Wash the marjoram, pat dry and cut into fine strips, except for something to garnish. Sprinkle the lasagne with marjoram and garnish.
1 person approx.:
- 670 kcal li>
- 2810 kJ
- 41 g protein
- 28 g fat
- 62 g carbohydrates