Ciabatta caprese with almond and herb pesto
- 6 EL good olive oil li>
- 3 EL span> Almond kernels (with skin)
- 50 g Parmesan (piece)
- 1 large pot of basil span>
- 1/2 potty oregano
- 1 clove of garlic span>
- Salt and pepper span>
4 large tomatoes span>
- 250 g span> Buffalo mozzarella
- 1 span> (approx. 300 g) ciabatta bread
very simple span>
- For the pesto, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan. Briefly toast the almonds in it and remove them. Coarsely grate the parmesan. Wash herbs, shake dry, pick off leaves. Peel and roughly dice the garlic.
- Process 2 tablespoons of almonds, parmesan, herbs, except for a few leaves for garnish, garlic and 5 tablespoons of oil in the universal chopper to make a fine pesto. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: level 3). Chop the remaining almonds. Wash the tomatoes, drain the mozzarella. Cut both into thin slices.
- Cut the bread horizontally, divide into 8 pieces. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes. Spread the pesto on top. Top with cheese and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle some more pesto on top. Sprinkle with chopped almonds and remaining herbs.
- Add the rest of the pesto.
- 600 kcal
- 26 g protein
- 34 g fat
- 44 g carbohydrates