Churros with dark chocolate sauce
- 275 g sugar
- 100 g + 1 level tablespoon cocoa powder
- 400 g flour
- 75 ml Oil
- 1 l Oil for deep-frying
- span> Disposable piping bags
span> very easy
- For the chocolate sauce, bring 125 ml of water, 125 g of sugar and a pinch of salt to the boil in a saucepan. Stir in 100 g cocoa with a whisk, simmer for 3–4 minutes while stirring. Set aside, stirring occasionally.
- For the churros, put the flour in a bowl. Briefly bring 500 ml water, 75 ml oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt to the boil. Pour over the flour and immediately knead into a smooth dough using the dough hook of the hand mixer.
- Heat the oil to approx. 180 ° C for deep-frying. Fill the dough in portions into a piping bag with a large star nozzle. Carefully spray the dough directly into the hot oil in approx. 10 cm long strands. Approx. Bake for 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and let drain well on kitchen paper. Mix 150 g sugar and 1 tbsp cocoa powder. Turn the churros in cocoa sugar. Serve with chocolate sauce.
1 piece approx:
- 160 kcal li>
- 670 kJ
- 3 g protein
- 6 g fat
- 24 g carbohydrates