- Toast the pine nuts until golden yellow in a coated pan without fat , let cool on a plate and chop. Finely chop the apricots.
- Truffle mixture: Mix the butter in a mixing bowl with the mixer (stirrers). Sift the powdered sugar, mix with the vanillin sugar and stir in. Then stir in the aroma, liqueur and grated chocolate.
- Finally stir in the apricots and pine nuts and put the mixture in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Cut off small portions with a teaspoon, roll hands sprinkled with powdered sugar into balls, roll in cocoa and place in the praline capsules. Serve the truffles well chilled. Tips: Garnish the truffles with roasted pine nuts.
- The trufflesStore in the refrigerator for a maximum of 2 weeks.