- 8-10 ( à 300 g) oranges
- 1 (approx. 270 g) Pomegranate
- 5 (at 70 g) figs
- 1 kg Preserving sugar 1: 1
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 Star anise
- Peel the oranges so that the white skin is completely removed. Cut out the fillets between the separators. Squeeze out the juice from the remains of the oranges. Halve the pomegranate, knock out the seeds.
- Cut the figs into wedges. Fill the prepared fruits into a liter measure. Fill up to 1 liter with orange juice. Pour into a tall saucepan. Mix with the preserving sugar, cinnamon sticks and star anise. Bring to the boil while stirring, then let it simmer for 4 minutes.
- Pour hot into carefully prepared jars and close tightly.